COVID-19 Helpful Links and Resources
As business owners, employers, employees and citizens, we recognize that this rapidly changing situation with COVID-19 is causing immense concern and anxiety.
During this invisible Pandemic, the FPCBP remains committed to supporting you through this rapidly changing uncertainty and has gathered several resources that you can navigate through the links provided.
(Please note that this list is a work in progress as we continue to add new resources. If you have any suggestions you can email us at: [email protected])
Monitor the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Stay up-to-date on the rapidly evolving situation, and on the nature of the virus itself, by frequently checking Municipal, Provincial and Federal websites:
• Website: Government of Ontario: COVID-19 information for Ontarians
• Website: Government of Ontario: MULTILINGUAL Fact Sheets about COVID-19
• Website: Government of Canada Business Support
• App: Canada Self-Assessment Tool
• Website: Centre for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention: COVID-19 Resources
• Website: World Health Organization (WHO): COVID-19 Updates
• Website: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Resources for Canadian businesses
The World Health Organization has international information and updates.
The Public Health Agency of Canada has up-to-date information for Canadians travelling to foreign destinations.
Mental Health Support
CAMH has helpful information and resources to assist with coping with the stress, anxiety and grief associated with the pandemic.
Donate to Small Businesses
Distantly.ca is an online donation platform that allows community members to make direct donations to small businesses in Toronto to help lessen the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Financial Summary Fact Sheet
FPCBP Member and local Chartered Accountant, Carlos Teixeira of Teixeira Accounting Firm, has prepared a summary of financial help for businesses and workers. Click Here to view the PDF document.